top of page

Acerca de

Working with Laptop at Home

Homecare Services

Housing Stabilization Services (HSS)

A custom-built housing plan.

Housing Stabilization Services (HSS) provides support to individuals who are on MA, and 18 -26 years old with a disability.  They can be referred through their waiver case manager, and if they do not have a waiver they will need a professional statement of need and a housing focused person centered plan.  A targeted case manager, or care coordinator can complete the housing focused person centered plan.  If an individual does not have a targeted case manager or care coordinator a housing consultant can create the plan.

Once the referral has been made, SOSHS will enroll the individual with DHS.  When the individual is approved for services a Housing Stabilization team member will set up an intake with the individual.


Case Managers/Healthcare Agency: 

  1. Complete Pre-Housing Stabilization Services Referral Form Below.

  2. Submit the referral form with a CSSP to SOSHS. 

  3. Fax referral form and CSSP to 612-677-3041 or e-mail to

  4. For more information, contact our program manager 612-445-8911.


Once the referral and CSSP have been received by SOSHS, a Housing Stabilization Services team member will set up an intake with the individual and their case manager as soon as possible.



If an individual would like a housing consultant to assist them in enrolling in HSS, please email:

Let’s Work Together

Referral Form

  • Pinterest
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
Thanks for submitting!
bottom of page